Wednesday 8 August 2018

Maisy's Doggie Diet Dairy Day 2


Well, it's been a very exciting day so far. Very early this morning, I was just about awake, when the lovely lady from Mucky Pups came to our house. I love Trisha. She always gives me little treats so I was very pleased to see her indeed! She put me up on the table, as usual, but then, she DID NOT GIVE ME THE TREATS. I think Mrs Human has had a quiet word with her. OHHH NOOO!


It was such a relief to get this great big fur coat off, especially in the heatwave summer. I feel about half my age but sadly I am not half my weight and the carrot thing from yesterday, seems like its staying. 


Don't tell Mrs Human, but I actually quite like the apple. Still I will keep permanent residence under the biscuit barrell just incase they forget or might drop one.


In the end, I gave up on the biscuits and took myself upstairs for an afternoon nap. Mrs Human has been sleeping in my bed without me since the Vet said I have to sleep in the kitchen. According to her, it's cooler for me downstairs. I miss Mrs Human though and I know she misses me too, because she told me this morning. She does love me, so.


Note from Mrs Human: Thank you so much Trisha from Mucky Pups for making the emergency haircut trip to our place. Maisy hasn't been able to jump onto the bed for a few weeks but seems to be managing it today. I can tell she feels much better for your loving trim.



No comments:

Post a Comment